Project Coordinator – (Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada)
• His or her responsibilities include maintaining patient database and sharing all the services provided by the clients with the patients in time bound manner.
• The coordinator needs to have good knowledge of the project, the disease area and the treatment and also various SOPs to be followed for the effective program delivery.
• Achieving the call average set by Saarathi so that all the patients on a particular program are touch as per the set criteria.
• Enrolling all new patients on the program after validating their credentials in accordance with the data sent by the clients in a prescribed period of time.
• All patients are to be entered in the software wherever applicable so that there is uniformity in data management.
• Handling logistics related to patient in coordination with the logistics departments and sending the free goods or drugs after validation of documents sent by patients or distributors and inform the patients wherever there is a gap.
• Regular follow up with all existing patients and reporting about the same to the respective PL. Also report the drop outs on a regular basis with the reasons of drop outs.
• Report non verified patients to the client with the reason of non verification. • Attempt to call all non verified 4 times before offloading them from the system. • Sending inventories and reports to the PL. Salary : 18- 22 K
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org